Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week 5

What are three things that you are thankful for TODAY?

Today I'm so grateful for my two healthy happy little boys. This past Monday a local family was involved in a head on ccollision. Their three year old little girl, Wyncie, passed away last night. As the mother of a three year-old, it's just so heart-breaking and difficult to understand. 

I'm grateful to be feeling better. After being really sick and having to miss out on fun with friends, opportunities to serve my friends, and my kickboxing class (I missed FOUR classes)...I'm feeling much better and have been back in class for two days, and hopefully can find time this week to go visit those friends! 

I'm also grateful for a wonderful husband who has always worked so incredibly hard for our family. Graduation is three months and one day away....but who's counting!? I'm grateful that after being in a student marriage for our entire marriage, that this chapter of our lives is coming to an end. It's a bit strange to think about, but super exciting. And it's a bit crazy to think that by the time graduation rolls around, we will have been married and in school for eight and a half years. It will be interesting to see what the next eight and a half years bring. I'm so ready!  

No comments:

Post a Comment