Sunday, January 27, 2013

Week 4

If you could be any age for a week... what age would you be? Why?

I'd go back to being twenty for a week. Sure I'd miss my kids, but there is a lot that I would tell my younger naive self. I was young and newly married and head over heels in love. I would tell myself to never take my marriage for granted. To enjoy having a perfectly spotless house because it won't last forever. When I looked in the mirror I would enjoy what I saw instead of complaining about my weight....having two babies changes things!! I would have told myself to be a better friend, daughter, sister etc. I would tell myself to be thankful everyday for good health, you never know when that will start to fail. 

I would have told myself that the older self is so very proud of all that she accomplished at such a young age. And that even though the road ahead would be long and at times very difficult, that there would come a time when things would get easier and in the end it will all be worth the sacrifices.

No comments:

Post a Comment