Sunday, April 28, 2013

Week 17

Write about the craziest thing that you have done in your life. 

Oh my goodness... This requires no thought whatsoever. By far the craziest thing I ever did was to tell Jeremy I'd move across the country with him so we could keep dating. I had just moved to Utah and we'd only been dating maybe a month or so. He wanted to move home to Tennessee to be closer to his aging parents and because schooling in state is much much cheaper than out of state tuition. I couldn't imagine my life without him and so I told him I'd go with him. He didn't answer me. So the next day I told him again. This time he responded, and we've been married eight and a half years now, so I guess the rest is history. It might have been the craziest, but it was also the best decision I've ever made, and I would do it again in a heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment