Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 10

What is your favorite holiday? Why? How do you like to spend it?

I think my favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. For whatever reason it's the one time of year that I love getting up early and making a ton of food. I never stress out... We've hosted many times and I've always just loved every minute of it. I never feel rushed to have dinner on the table at a specific time, I just know everything will work out perfectly. The food is always amazing and the company is always lovely as well. 

And then there's football :) The perfect way to end a perfect day. This past year we started a new tradition to begin the Christmas countdown with the boys. So they get their Christmas pajama's, a new Christmas movie and some popcorn to end their day and begin the new season. Then from that point foward they get to open a Christmas book. That is our advent each year. Now I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. All of our fun traditions, and a new house and a brand new baby to be thankful for. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment